oz wine company | 41 Rogers road, haverhill Ma | 978-373-9463

Château Moulin de Bel-Air

 

 

Chateau Moulin de Bel Air has been a family-run property for six generations; the vineyard covers a total of 9 hectares and produces wines under three different chateaus. Chateau Moulin de Bel-Air's vines average 40 years of age grow on a mix of clay, limestone, and gravel soil. The Medoc benefits from an exceptional geographical location and a unique subsoil. Some very fine wines are produced from the region's gravelly hillsides. A blend of Merlot (the AOC's main grape variety) and Cabernet Sauvignon gives the wines charm and balance. The wines of the Médoc are well-structured and full-bodied, with superb, flavorful tannins.

Chateau Moulin de Bel-Air Medoc

 

Grapes: 80% Merlot 20% Cabernet Sauvignon

Vine Age: 40 years

Soil: Gravel, Clay, Limestone

Vinification: 50% skin contact, stabilized cold & temperate controlled fermentation and aged in 20% new oak with the remaining 80% 3-5 year old barrels.

Farming: Sustainable